The B.One Hub is a universal remote control – your one-stop destination that allows you to consolidate the control of the various remote controls in your home. You can control all the devices using your smartphone. Better still, you also have the option to engage with the ChatBot via the Line Messenger App and issue specific commands that fulfill specific actions on your behalf, such as turning on the lights, opening the front door and much more.
Using the ChatBot is easy with a range of intuitive options to choose from. For example, while chatting with the ChatBot you can type a command like 'devices' to see a list of all devices connected to your B.One Hub. You can then proceed to take other actions such as clicking at specific points on the screen to turn them on/off - it's that simple.
Here's how you can control your B.One Hub via the Line Messenger ChatBot:
- Locking or unlocking doors (Linkey Locks)
- Turning connected devices ON/OFF
- IR remote control
- Setting the security status of your home to "Arm" "Disarm" or "In-house"
- Performing actions that have already been created in the B.One app
- Managing an account, Adding Guest Users, and Help & Support
- Switching cameras ON/OFF (BESEYE)
If interested, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I connect to B.One Bot?
- Connect to your custom B.One Hub through the search option in the Line Messenger app.
- Enter the custom URL given to you (also available on the B.One website)
- Type ‘Hi’ to login to B.One.
- Login using your B.One credentials in order to successfully pair with your Hub.
Where do I find my devices in B.One Bot?
You will find the devices in dashboard.
How do I turn Switches ON/OFF from B.One Bot?
- Tap on Devices
- Select a Switch you want to turn ON/OFF
- Tap on Click to ON/OFF
How to control IR devices from B.One Bot?
- Tap on Devices
- Select an IR device you want to control
Can I view the current status of my devices?
To view the current status, select a device.
Can I perform Actions from B.One Bot?
Yes, you can perform actions from Chatbot.
How do I perform an Action from B.One Bot?
- To perform an Action, tap on Actions in dashboard.
- Tap on the Action saved in your B.One hub.
- Tap on Click to Enable/Disable to perform the Action.
Can I view current Security status?
Yes, you can view current Security status by tapping on Security in the dashboard.
How do I change My Home Security status from B.One Bot?
Tap on Security in dashboard to view current Security status and set it to your desired Security status.
What do I find in Menu?
You will find Account Management, Add Guest, Download Stickers and Help.
How to logout from B.One Bot?
To logout, just type ‘Bye’. You will be successfully logged out from B.One Bot.
Do I receive Push notifications from B.One Bot?
Yes, you will receive push notifications when the sensors trigger an action. Push notifications enabled in the B.One app are also shown as live feed in the ChatBot.
- When a motion triggers (Motion and Multi Sensors).
- When the door is opened /closed (Door/Window Sensors).