With B.One VoiceActTM skills for Alexa, you can control a broad range of smart Switches, Dimmers, Sockets/Outlets, Connected Lights, Thermostats and Actions with your voice commands. B.One VoiceActTM also allows control of Infrared enabled devices such as Televisions, Air Conditioners, Disc Players and such others.
The B.One skill can be added to the Alexa app and devices connected to the B.One Hub can be controlled directly via voice commands issued to Alexa. Imagine waking up in the morning and saying "Good morning, Alexa" to then have Alexa automatically turn on the coffee machine and the geyser! The possibilities are many – you can easily create and customize an exhaustive list of voice commands and their associated actions in the backend. Controlling individual devices is easy, too, thanks to Alexa's ability to recognize devices and respond appropriately to commands like "Alexa, turn TV off."
Try VoiceActTM to experience life-changing simplicity and efficiency. We think you'll be hooked to the B.One Hub's ability to connect your home in a way that works for you; to make 'All Things. Be One(TM)'.
For more details about the list of devices that B.One and its VoiceActTM Skills support, visit SyncsWithTM.
How to setup Amazon Alexa?
- Download the Alexa app from Google Play/Apple App Store and sign in.
- Plug the included power adapter into Echo and then into a power outlet. The light ring on Echo turns blue, and then orange. When the light turns orange, Echo greets you.
- Follow the guided instructions in the app to connect Echo to a Wi-Fi network. To learn more, go to Connect Echo to Wi-Fi.
- Tip: If your Echo doesn't connect to your Wi-Fi network, unplug and then plug the device into a power outlet to restart it. If you still have trouble, reset your Echo to its factory settings and set it up again. To learn more, go to Reset Your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot (1st Generation).
- You can now use your Echo device. To get started, say the "wake word" and then speak naturally to Alexa. Your Echo device is set to respond to the wake word "Alexa" by default, but you can use the Alexa app to change the wake word at any time. In the app, go to Settings, select your Echo device, and then select Wake word.
Please visit Amazon for more information.
How do I have Amazon Alexa discover my devices?
- Just say ‘Alexa, discover devices’ once your B.One account and Amazon accounts are linked. You can also discover devices in the ‘Connected Home’ section of the Alexa App Settings page. Select ‘Discover Devices’ to have Alexa find all connected and compatible devices.
Can I turn off Amazon Alexa's microphone?
- Yes, you can turn OFF Amazon Alexa's microphone by pressing the Microphone ON/OFF button present at the top of the device.
What are the devices that can be controlled by Amazon Alexa?
- The following B.One compatible devices are currently certified by Amazon as being compatible with Alexa: Cree Connected Bulb, Philips Hue Light Bulbs, Philips Bloom, Philips Strip, Beseye Camera, Linkey Lock, Aeon Labs Heavy Duty Smart Switch, Aeon Labs Micro Smart Energy Switch, Aeon Labs Nano Dimmer, Aeon Micro Double Smart Energy Switch, Centralite 3-Series Plug-in Switch(ZigBee), Aeon Labs Micro Motor Controller, Aeon Labs Micro Dimmer, Aeon Labs Dual Load Switch, Aeon Labs Smart Switch 5, Aeon Labs Smart Switch 6, Aeon Labs Micro Smart Energy Dimmer, Aeon Labs Smart Energy Switch, Enerwave In-Wall Dimmer (ZW500D), Evolve LRM-AS Wall Mount Dimmer, Fibaro Dimmer 2, Fibaro Double Switch 2, Fibaro RGBW Controller, Fibaro Roller Shutter, FortrezZ Mimolite, GE Plug-in Dimmer Module, GE In-Wall Paddle Dimmer Switch, GE In-Wall Paddle ON/OFF Switch, GE In-Wall Toggle Dimmer Switch, GE In-Wall Toggle ON/OFF Switch, GE In-Wall Outlet, GE Outdoor Lighting Control, GE In-Wall Smart Switch(ZigBee), Jasco Wireless Smart Dimmer, Leviton Dimmer (DZMX1), Smartenit HA Metering Dual, Smartenit HA Metering Single Load Controller(ZigBee), 2GIG CT100 Programmable Thermostat, Fidure Thermostat, Honeywell Thermostat.
What do I say to Alexa to control my devices that are paired with B.One Hub?
- To turn ON the device, say “Alexa, TURN ON <device name>”.
- To turn OFF the device, say “Alexa, TURN OFF <device name>”.
- To set the dimming level of Dimmers, Philips Hue lights and Cree Bulb, say “Alexa, SET <device name> to <value> PERCENT”.
- To control the temperature in Thermostat, say “Alexa, set H to <value> Degrees.
Note: <device name> refers to the actual device name in the B.One app. <value> refers to numeric figure ranges from 1 to 100. For Thermostats, it depends upon the minimum and maximum temperature of the respective Thermostat.